Wednesday, March 7, 2012

It's All In The Jeans

I'm a total jeans girl- I wear them everyday.  And while I do like to splurge on designer jeans- I like a great pair for cheap too.  Years ago a girlfriend of mine turned me on to American Eagle Jeans.  Great fit- they wear well and are under $50 (easy to find them as low at $29.50) Here are a few of my favs

Original Boot Cut $49.50












Straight Leg $39.50












Trouser Jean $49.50 (I adore them in white!)











Here's a tip- join the AERewards club, and get some great perks- I got a free t-shirt of my choice the month of my birthday- but thats not on the list...
 
  • 15% off the month of your birthday at AE, Aerie and 77kids when you share your e-mail.
  • Kids score a gift in any 77kids store on their birthday.
  • Free Aerie Bras: Buy 5 Bras Get the 6th Free. Every time.
  • Members-Only Sales and Events
Plus 15% off for every $100 you spend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment