Monday, March 5, 2012

Start the week with a splurge.

Uusally I like to find deals under $100 (under $50- even better!!) but there are some amazing splurge items today, at higher prices than I usually conscider.

Bruno Magli "Kelsey" Mary Jane on My Habit $175, regular price $350.  Shoes are an easy call for a splurge- especially a shoe like this that is NEVER going out of style.  Spending a little more on a shoe means it will be more comfortable and will wear longer.








A white dress is a summer essential- my lovely husband shrunk my go-to white dress, so I am in the market for a new one.  I love the neckline on this one, and the nipped in waist/ shorter hem line combo is really flattering. Shoshonna Pleated Cotton Ruffle Sheath on Gilt.com $149 regular price $340













Color blocking is a huge trend- we have all heard it.  I love this top because it is "on trend" without being "trendy"

Sarah Block Silk Top by French Connection, $118 on Amazon- this is not really a sale price, BUT- sign up for fashion news from Amazon and you get 20% off.













Enjoy your monday splurges.  Just think of all the money you save the rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment