Thursday, January 5, 2012

Now... back to real life.

Now that the holidays are over, its back to real life for me.  And my real life looks like this: we just moved a two year old into her "big girl room"
She's very excited to have all her toys in her bedroom, I am excited with the outcome of my striped wall


It is sort of a pepto-pink paradise, but she loves it. 

Plus, we having another baby in about 8 weeks,  so I am trying to do a minimal revamp of our existing nursery- there is no need to buy new furniture and I have most of the essentials, but I don't want this baby to live in all hand me downs...

Walls are "Christopher Robin's Swing" a sage green color by Disney for Behr with white trim.  Furniture is dark cherry with excepting an baby armoire that was my dad's, which is white.  (Yes, sentimentality trumps decor.)



So- I am torn between a vintage feel: loving these antique nursery rhyme prints



and this Eiffel tower decal from lot26.com

ideas?  anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment