Monday, January 23, 2012

OP-I Think I Changed My Polish

I make no secret about the fact that I am a nail polish snooze fest.  I am addicted to OPI's I'm Not Really A Waitress, and it is all I wear... until now.

As you know, I am on a mission to spice my self up- I need to spice things up a bit before my early thirties turn in to my early forties.  And more importantly before I become defined as a mommy.  (Seriously, what happens to these fun, sexy women when thy have kids?  Suddenly its ok to wear a matching velour sweatsuit?  NEWSFLASH: it's NEVER ok, even if it's a designer sweatsuit!)  Sorry... I digress...

Anyhow- I am breaking the mold and trying some new polishes... here are my two current faves:

Meet Me on The Star Ferry: Part of the OPI Hong Kong Collection from a few years ago.  This is a warm flattering purple that seems like it would work on anyone.  Light enough to qualify as low maintenance and with just a touch of glitter.




The other is Black Cherry Chutney: dark violet with a touch of red.  This is a very bold choice for me, but the hint of red flatters my skin in the same way that the deep red of I'm Not Really A Waitress does

Next step for me is is a gray.  I'm thinking gun-metal... any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment