Monday, October 3, 2011

Wishing for waifishness...

I'm a curvy girl (when I'm not pregnant).  Curvy in the right places I think, bust and hips... a little softer the thighs than I like... but curvy in a good way.  Still, sometimes I find myself wishing for waifishness.  One of those times is when I see a great bold necklace like this one from Kenneth Cole.  Something about ample decolletage call out for a longer necklace, something that nestles in the cleavage.  A big bold necklace like this always feels like it is competing for attention.  So here's how I'd rock this necklace, if I were built for it- love that aside from the necklace, nothings over $50.  Urban chic on a coupon clipper budget.

Anybody out there got an idea how to balance baubles and bosom?  ... I'm all ears!


Cheap Monday top
€25 - weekday.com

Miss Selfridge skinny fit jeans
£25 - missselfridge.com

Riley tall slouch boots
$40 - payless.com

Club Monaco canvas handbag
$50 - shopbop.com

Kenneth Cole snake necklace
$65 - endless.com

No comments:

Post a Comment