Friday, September 30, 2011

Missoni for Target

The hazard of being on vacation when major fashion events take place is they are painfully old news by the time I get to talk about them.  Missoni for Target was HUGE news, and frankly, fell right in line with my Suburban Rebellion.  No sneakers when you can wear these:


 No gym shirts when you can wear this:

Comfy, easy fashion on the cheap... it's everything I'm about.  It also sold out in about 10 minutes.  So, while we all hold our breath to see if more treasures are on their way... I put together a couple of outfits inspired by my fav piece of the collection- this great bag.  No... I didn't get it.  Everything is under $100, because if we had no budget... we wouldn't be ready to battle it out at Target for a bag... would we?

under $100 Inspired by: Missoni for Target

Wet Seal scoop neck dress
$16 - wetseal.com

TopShop blue blouse
$70 - topshop.com

Cableknit sweater
$37 - kohls.com

Mango slimming shorts
£28 - mango.com

Wet Seal heel boots
$35 - wetseal.com

Pumps
$79 - endless.com

Flat bow shoes
$16 - tillys.com

Old Navy tear drop earrings
$8.94 - oldnavy.gap.com

No comments:

Post a Comment