Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Dress like your nest...

I have mentioned this theory of design that says decorate your house like you dress...  so I thought I'd flip in around.  I considered yesterdays fall design obsessions, and with the help of Polyvore created outfits inspired by the design... no piece over $100

I love this houndstooth skirt- I kept it ultra simple with a black cashmere sweater and added a pop of color with the red Naturalizer pumps (fashion and function!)

Then I took the warm camel and caramel colors and created this layered sweater look with luxurious gold tone accessories.  What do you think?


houndstooth and neutrals

Victoria s Secret cashmere sweater
$50 - victoriassecret.com

Cashmere top
£45 - flannelsfashion.com

Cable knit cardigan
$35 - kohls.com

Pencil skirt
$51 - macys.com

Billy Blues stretch pants
$88 - nordstrom.com

Nine west shoes
$90 - nordstrom.com

Steel bracelet
$89 - yoox.com

Alexis Bittar bangle bracelet
$55 - alexisbittar.com

14k gold jewelry
$88 - kylerdesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment