Thursday, September 29, 2011

Maternity Maven

Sorry about the time off- I was playing Princess at the "Happiest Place on Earth".  BTW... want to see my fashion nightmare?  Spend a day or two at Disneyland.  Honestly, I didn't realize how many people still wear fanny packs.
So, I'm back with new energy on my mission to prove that carpool and chic aren't mutually exclusive.

My belly is definably filling in to it's pregnant best, so I have been on the hunt for cute, but inexpensive maternity clothes.  I'd like to find something other than the latest from Heidi Klum at Destination Maternity

My hunt found Kiki's Fashion- an online maternity boutique with a cute (though limited) selection of completely reasonably priced fashion.  Check out some of my favs:

One-shoulder ruffle shirt- this is pretty fashion forward for maternity wear.  Plus, if you are lucky (and diligent) your arms aren't fat, so might as well show them off!

Cute maxi-dress- comfy as can be, and easy to dress up or down.  This long silhouette can show off the bump distracting from the rest of you.


Deep-V neck sweater- these are surprisingly hard to find for those of us with a baby bump.  One of the best parts of pregnancy is the super-cleavage.  Show it off.  Plus the hint of skin and slim fit shows off curves without making you feel like a lump.


Like I said, great prices!  But be warned; these aren't top quality, loads of acrylics and polyesters.  But, you wear them for 6 months... tops, then they get thrown in a box until one of your girlfriends needs them.  Might as well get maximum cute for minimum cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment