Wednesday, September 7, 2011

For your little fashionista...

Okay- I hate to talk about the same website in two posts so close together, but I'd be wrong to let the birth of "Little Rue" slip by.  I'm a huge fan of Zulily- a kid-centric flash sale site.  I have bought everything from squeaky shoes for my two year old to lingerie for me on their site.  Definitely a great spot for reasonably priced unique kids wear.  But if you feel the need to step it up for a Nantucket vacation (or you are raising a little Suri of your own) check out Little Rue on Rue La La. 

Today's sales include these little Brooks Brothers duds
 

Merino wool sweater

Plaid dress
Wool cable knit sweater

AND Gucci Shoes!!
Gucci rain boots
Gucci patent leather flats

...makes me wish I was a two year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment