Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Love The Chubby!

I have great teeth- they are one of my fav features (thanks again mom, for the orthodontia) so I am always on the hunt for great lid color.  Right now, I'm obsessed with Clinique Chubby Sticks.  Great sheer color in a lip-liner-esque tube.





They contain extra moisturizing shea butter and mango so they are great even if we are in the high-dry Sierras for the weekend.  They come in great shades (dare I say- they look good on everyone?) and they aren't sticky so no worries about lip gloss in my hair.  They come in eight shades- I wear Richer Raisin every single day- I thought I lost it last weekend and was planning to go the very next day to replace it.  I think my next color is going to be Chunky Cherry- nice low maintenance red for Fall!


And with one color I absolutely love, I can downsize the purse easily for a night out with my hubby.  Gotta love babysitters!

No comments:

Post a Comment