Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Stick it to 'em

We are getting ready to move our two year old, Peanut, out of the nursery and into a big girl room.  I don't know who is more excited, Peanut because this means she is really not a baby or me because I have an excuse to create the pink girly haven I wanted when I was little.  I am thinking bright pink with an accent wall of pink and green stripes.  Something like this:
But I'm not delusional, and I know I'm not as creative as that mom, so I'm keeping wall decals as a fall back.  If you haven't discovered them yet- check them out  NOW.  Here are a couple cute options I'm toying with for Peanuts room.
Parisian chic 
Oh-la-la

Or this tree with friendly critters

I actually think I might get this one for my blue bathroom:

Thank god someone finally took mercy on those of us who think sticking giant stickers is a craft!




No comments:

Post a Comment